Butterfly


The Caterpillar's journey to beautiful Butterfly embodies the principle of physical and spiritual transformations.  This Metamorphosis may be found in your love life,  your spiritual life,  your physical health,  your occupation or your level of prosperity if Butterfly has been visiting you.  Butterfly is the ultimate essence of carefree joy,  beauty,  and freedom.  Butterfly has long been the symbol of the soul, and the sacred embodiment of change and joy.  Ask yourself...   Are you experiencing joy in the beauty around you?  Where are you in the process of Metamorphosis?  Are you bundled up like a cocoon,  waiting for your joy or are you out enjoying the roses?


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Spirit Animals And What They Mean

When an animal appears in your life, the symbolism can hold a lesson for you. As I am guided, I channel and record what messages are given to me about what these animals might mean to you. Please enjoy them.

Need To Know About An Animal You Don't See?

I would be happy to share my knowledge with you. Please email me with a request and I will post your animal.

You May Contact Me Here:

Followers